HOW TO REACH US
We are two minutes (and no bridges!) from the San Zaccaria - Danieli vaporetto / water bus stop:
Exit the stop, and keeping the water at your back, enter the "Calle de la Rasse" just to the left of the big, pink Danieli Hotel.
Just ahead, look for the big mosaic in the pavement with the Doge's Cap (Taverna dei Dogi - it's big, and there's just one).
Turn left into Calle (Ramo dei Padovani). Go past the Hotel Lux on your right, and just ahead on the same side, press the doorbell on the iron gate at B&B 3C.
To reach the San Zaccaria vaporetto stop:
FROM THE AIRPORT:
You several Choices:
- Take the private water transport, Alilaguna (Alilaguna.it). There is the blu line that stop at San Zaccaria Jolanda (out the stop you turn left). Each Cost €15 per person. You may buy tickets inside the airport, just to the left as you exit baggage Claim, and also at the kiosk located at the docks where the Alilaguna boats depart or on board.
- A private water taxi will Cost €100/110 for four people with one principal piece of luggage each. You Can request a water taxi just outside baggage Claim, and also at the docks where the water taxis depart. We can arrange it.
- To reach the docks, exit the terminal and turn left.
- The line 5 ACTV bus cost €5 or €9 round trip (€3 or €6 round trip with the vaporetto pass-ticket)
- The ATVO motor coach Costs €5.
- the buses are air-Conditioned with room underneath for baggage. It will take you to Piazzale Roma in about 20 minutes, where you'll pick up the vaporetto to the San Zaccaria - Daniele stop.
FROM PIAZZALE ROMA OR THE TRAIN STATION:
- Take either vaporetto Line 1, Line 2, or Line 51 or 41 to the San Zaccaria - Danieli stop. Line 51 or 41, which travels down the wide Giudecca Canal, will be the most Convenient if you have little luggage. Line 2 in the direction of Tronchetto travels that same route, and will be less Crowded.
- If you prefer to travel down the Grand Canal, take Line 1 in the direction of Lido will also bring you to the San Zaccaria Danieli stop, but keep in mind that particularly during summer months, these lines Can be verycrowded. From June until the first week of September also the line 2 travels down the Gran Canal in the diretion of Lido.
A note on the vaporetto: single tickets are extraordinarily expensive. If you intend to explore Venice at all using the vaporetto, review the pass options and make your purchase now.
Check the location
in Google Map
The 3C's Central location (only moments from San Marco Square, the Basilica, the Doge's Palace and the famous Bridge of Sighs) makes it easy to visit all the historic sites.
The proximity to the San Zaccaris vaporetto stops (ACTV public transport), with no bridges to Cross, makes it easy to hop the vaporetto for all the islands of the lagoon: Lido and the beaches of Venice, San Giorgio Maggiore, Giudecca, San Clemente, Murano, Burano, Torcello, Sant'Erasmo and more, not to mention the train station, Piazzale Roma Car park, the airport via private taxi or Alilaguna airport service.